Spreadsheet help for CA correction
1. Select the first column that you need, keep the Ctrl key and select the second column.
To make a chart and add and format a trendline.
2. Start the chart wizard. (look for cursor at left)
3. In the wizard select XY scatter / chart type / next
4. (left) select next
5. (right) fill Chart title /value X-axis /value Y-axis / click next
5. And voila, this is the finished chart
1. (left) Select the graph in the chart by clicking on it.
Add a trendline
2. Right click and select add trendline
3. Under Type tab: click polynomial/ order 4
4. Click next.
5. (left) Under option tab mark:
set intercept = 0
display equation on chart
dsiplay R-squared value on chart
6. (right) select the displayed equation and right click
7. select format data labels
8. (left) Select number tab
9. select: number / decimal places: 7
10 click OK.
11. (right) the equation is displayed in 7 decimal places.